If you are entering teams from the following 5 regions, please contact the Field Hockey BC Office to complete your registration:
4. Comox Valley
Field Hockey BC can be contacted regarding Club Championships by phone: 604-737-3146 or by email:
For all other entries, please note the following details with regards to registration for your chosen club championship or festival program:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Registration is open from 12 pm on May 1, 2018 to 12 pm May 4, 2018. The registration link for all club championship events can be found HERE.
**Please note: In order to create equity and opportunity, a separate email message will be circulated, in advance, to a principle club contact with a designated reserve team form attached and instructions on how to complete the form. Your club will have the option to enter a single team into each gender and age category for the specified club championship/ festival(s) of choice. The deadline for returning this form is Friday April 27th 2018. FHBC will follow up with registration for each specified reserve team.
- The team administrator completing this registrationMUSThave team players' individual Field Hockey BC membership numbers.
- All team COACHES and UMPIRESMUSThave current Field Hockey BC membership numbers.
- Current and valid Field Hockey BC membership numbers must be entered to complete the registration process for your team.Teams entering invalid membership data risk their team being removed from the program without prior notice.
- Each Registration Fee paymentMUSTbe made via CREDIT CARD, please be prepared to submit your credit card information at the appropriate time. A confirmation email will be automatically generated after a successful payment.
- Following the registration deadline (May 4, 2018), any team withdrawal will result in an entire forfeit of that teams registration fee.
- Teams entering ineligible players, coaches or officials will be automatically ejected from their chosen club championship or festival program. If the umpire is known to not be available prior to the start of the championship or festival then the team will forfeit their place in the event and a wait-listed team will be entered.If the umpire is not available during the championship or festival then the team will forfeit that particular game, and the team's club may receive a penalty on future club championship registrations. Umpires participating at club championships will be paid for their completed games at the pay scale associated with their rating and game length.
Please note with regards to the Online Registration Form that the following will be Prerequisite Fields:
- Team Name and Tier Requested (if the category has more than one tier, please note that tier 1 is for experienced players whereas tier 2 would be for less experienced players. Note that tiering for festivals is used as a guideline only and FHBC cannot guarantee the skill level of teams entering in each tier).
- Must have the main contact's personal details: Name, Address, E-mail and Telephone Number
- Must have a minimum of 11 FHBC member numbers for Train to Train and Train to Compete and 6 FHBC member numbers for Learn to Train in the athlete registration column.Please note thatRoster Changes may be made up to 8 days prior to a championship or festival.
- Must have FHBC member number for both the coach and official assigned to each team, please note that a forfeit of the team will apply should the umpire associated with a team be unable to officiate at the championship or festival. **Please ensure that the umpire is aware of the dates and commitment involved before putting name forth during registration. Do not put invalid names or symbols into any of the fields.
- Must enter at least one volunteer’s name and contact detail (e-mail or phone number) for technical assistance to the host club. Up to three volunteer’s can be identified at the time of registration. **Please ensure that volunteer(s) are aware of the dates and commitment involved before putting name(s) forth during registration. Do not put invalid names or symbols into any of the fields.
Team Entry Fees
T2C (U18) Boys $450
T2T (U15) Boys $400
L2T (U13) Boys $175
T2C (U18) Girls $300
T2T (U15) Girls $300
L2T (U13) Girls $175
Volunteer Technical Assistance
Each team participating in the 2018 program is required to nominate at least one volunteer (parent or alternate) to act as technical support for the club host. This will involve the volunteer being allocated a technical role of time keeper and/or score keeper for the duration of each of their representative teams matches. A schedule will be compiled by FHBC and this will be given to each club host prior to the start of the championship or festival program.